Ordinations of Priests and Deacons to take place this Sunday
Those who have recently completed their training at theological colleges will be ordained as Priests and Deacons at two special services at Peterborough Cathedral this Sunday (24th June). They will then service within parishes in the Diocese of Peterborough.
The priests will be ordained at a service at 11am (the parishes in which they will be serving is in brackets).
- Dawn Airey (Wollaston with Strixton, Bozeat and Easton Maudit)
- Simon Berry (St Mark’s, Peterborough)
- Helena del Pino (Holy Spirit, Bretton)
- Mark Donnelly (Oundle with Ashton and Benefield with Glapthorn)
- Tom Houston (St Mary’s, Burton Latimer)
- Tom McLean (Higham Ferrers with Chelveston)
- Charlotte Osborn (Oakham Team Ministry)
- Iain Osborne (Oakham Team Ministry)
- David Reith (St Mary’s Weldon and Priors Hall Community Church)
- Tim Smith (St Giles Northampton)
- Sue Stanley (Potterspury with Furtho and Yardley Gobion with Cosgrove and Wicken)
The deacons will then be ordained at a separate service at 4pm.
- Jane Burns (Finedon)
- Irene Cobley (Cogenhoe and Great Houghton and Little Houghton with Brafield on the Green)
- Lisa Holland (Duston and Upton Team Ministry)
- Denise Maud (Kingsthorpe Team Ministry)
- Philip Nightingale (Rushden with Newton Bromswold)
- Amanda Oliver (Yardley Hastings, Denton and Grendon with Castle Ashby and Whiston)
All are welcome to attend these services and no ticket is needed.
There are also articles on Cross Keys about Jane Burns and Phil Nightingale.